Friday, July 10, 2009

Which Side of the Bed Do You Sleep On?

Dear, Marilyn

Which side of the bed did you sleep on? I'm not quite sure which side of the bed is mine. I wonder if that means anything? Like, am I "still finding myself", or am I unconventional or whatever?

When I'm alone I mostly sleep on the left side, although sometimes I sleep om the right and often times right in the center. When the boy from the sea and I share a bed, he usually sleeps on the left, me on the right.

There's only been one other guy to stay over, Kelly. When Kelly's spent the night, I sleep on the right, him on the left.

Maybe it has to do with roles. Boy from the sea is a little older than me, a little more dominant, taller, more confident than I am. Kelly on the other hand is younger, shorter, less confident, I'm a little more dominant.

What do you think? I'm overanalyzing this aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment